Consumer Assistance for the Southern District

The Southern District of the Mississippi Public Service Commission is committed to assisting you in any area that you are concerned or interested. 

The Frequently Asked Questions section is a great resource for answering any general information. 

For any other questions, please contact the PSC and we will be more than happy to assist you. 

If you would like to file a complaint, you can do so through the on-line complaint form. Once we receive your submission, one of our consumer complaint specialists will contact you as well as the utility company on your behalf.